Extra website resources and tools is one way we offer you and your family more.
The following are available via our website and are not often available in the one place. All can save you time and effort. *
24/7 access to website-based tools and resources you, your family, your friends, colleagues and associates can all benefit from.
- Latest News. 6-8 new articles every month and chosen from over 25 for their relevance. This means our website is a great place to stay informed.
- Videos that are relevant, interesting, educational and interesting to watch. Videos that are regularly changed for another collection to ensure you’re able to lean about a significant number of related issues throughout the year.
- Ask a question at any time. If you have a question on any related topic then don’t hesitate to use a form on our site to ask.
- Comprehensive financial tools and calculators to help you better understand your personal or family Cash Flow position or simply complete a Budget or work on some Superannuation scenarios.
- Research your questions. Use eWombat for doing this research by simply typing in keywords or phrases. Great and quick for searching sites like the ATO, Centrelink and ASIC.
- Your information is private and confidential and should be treated that way. Using Secure File transfer or a Secure Client Portal means your information and plans are encrypted when sent in either direction over the Internet.
- ASX Prices and Charts. Many sites will have these resources to allow you to quickly see how the market is going and check any stocks you’d like a price on. All such information is, though, delayed by 10 minutes.
- Many sites also have a message window feature that displays messages of interest or that cover topics and deadlines you should be aware of.
* Not all are on every site.